· East Africa Portland Cement's production plant in Athi ... National Cement. Lafarge is the singlelargest ... of South Africa has got new investors following the partial selloff by its ...
· Lafarge calls it "a new and improved lower carbon fuel (LCF) system." The 60yearold plant, Lafarge's first Canadian facility, has been permitted to use lower carbon fuels for ten years. The company says that previous upgrades allowed the plant to replace up to 25 .
· Lafarge Malaysia Bhd (Jan 26, RM7) Maintain sell with a lower target price (TP) of : Lafarge Malaysia Bhd's fourth quarter ended Dec 31, 2016 (4QFY16) earnings could be dismal amid the insurmountable stiff we think cement average selling price (ASP) may improve on a mild cement demand recovery in 2017, the steep jump in coal cost could limit Lafarge's earnings .
· Lafarge hit a bump in its operations when, in 2008, attention turned to the amount of mercury Lafarge and other cement plant operators were pumping into the environment in Seattle, New York ...
· 0:00. /. 4:03. Environmentalists are on alert as the LaFarge Cement Plant in Southern Albany County makes a push to burn tires. LaFarge came under fire .
Lafarge and Anglo American have agreed to sell a portfolio of construction materials operations in the UK and Tarmac's 50 per cent stake in Midland Quarry Products Ltd (MQP) to Mittal Investments for £285m. The agreement includes a plant in Derbyshire, which is one of the largest.
· BUA Cement's 1H20 results saw a robust per cent ... Lafarge Africa sees net profit rise 157% in 1Q20 20 May 2020, Published under Cement News Lafarge Africa has reported a per cent increase in net sales to (US) in its unaudited results for the first quarter of 2020, compared to in the yearago period.
· For background on this story, here are Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 of this threepart series.. The Halifax Examiner has received responses from two federal departments involving the presence of a potent human carcinogen in Lafarge Brookfield's cement kiln dust (CKD) — a product that is being sold as an agricultural soil amendment and is spread on farm fields in the province.
He said that the new plant is Lafarge's own way of responding to the federal government's backward integration policy which aims at selfsufficiency in cement production.
· Lafarge's Bulacan, Norzagaray, and Iligan plants are tipped to go on sale as part of a global selloff foreseen under the merger, with assets in Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Britain, Canada, Mauritius, and Brazil also expected to go under the hammer.
· Lafarge's Hope cement plant in northern England is one of the largest in Britain, and regulators hoped its sale will bring in a new player to maintain the current level of competition.
· French cement giant Lafarge SA and Swiss rival Holcim Ltd. have agreed to sell several plants, terminals and a quarry in the and Canada, clearing the way for their proposed merger.
· Read Full Story. Mumbai: Nirma Ltd has agreed to buy Lafarge India's cement assets from LafargeHolcim at an enterprise value of billion (around ₹ 9,400 crore), in what could be the ...
In February 2015, Lafarge announced it had reached an agreement to sell the company to CRH plc, with the exception of its Cauldon cement plant. Anglo American sold its 50% stake to Lafarge first, for £992 million ( billion), in order to allow CRH to buy the complete business.
· Extinction Rebellion Targets LafargeHolcim Cement Plant in Paris More FILE PHOTO: The logo of French concrete maker Lafarge is seen on the plant of Bercy on the banks of the river Seine in Paris ...
Lafarge puts a premium on having wellstructured businesses and a high level of innovation in its operations. In the area of cement production, it looked to advanced technologies that will improve its products and the processes that create these products. Line 2 of Langkawi plant was run by an aging Polysius distributed control system (DCS).
Dallasbased Eagle Materials Inc. is buying a northeast Tulsa cement plant and affiliated operations from Lafarge North America in a446 million deal that also includes a Lafarge plant in Sugar
· Holcim, Lafarge agree to merger to create cement giant. A Holcim logo is pictured in front of the cement works in Eclepens near Lausanne February 25, 2014. REUTERS/Denis Balibouse. PARIS/ZURICH ...